– Jamba: The News Corp.-Verisign mobile entertainment JV has appointed Mauro Montanaro as its CEO, nearly four months after previous CEO Lucy Hood left. He was most recently Nokia’s (NYSE: NOK) head of cell phone sales and channel development for the South East Asia Pacific. More details at our sister site mocoNews.net.
– Adzilla: Toby Gabriner is the behavioral marketing firm’s new CEO. Most recently, Gabriner was CEO of [x+1] . Release.
– Media Rights Capital: William Masterson III joins as its EVP-digital content partnerships. After working for United Online (NSDQ: UNTD) as VP-agency development and sales, he joins MRC to wrangle brands for its digital entertainment efforts.
– ICM: Co-head of ICM’s digital group Michael Kernan has stepped down to launch a company specializing in internet content, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Nu Media Studios and Management will be a production house and management firm hybrid, with one part dedicated to providing financing and ad sales for producers while the other manages the interests of clients.
– Bravo Media: Frances Berwick has been promoted from EVP-programming and production to the new position of GM. In addition to continuing oversight of programming and production, Berwick will be responsible for the marketing division, including advertising campaigns and creative vision and direction for the network. Release.
– Briggs-Jackson Hole: Barry Briggs, the former COO of CNET (NSDQ: CNET) Networks, has joined the Jackson Hole Group as a Principal. The firm is an exec-level consultancy.