– Glam Media: Former Microsoft (NSDQ: MSFT) executive Bruce Jaffe has joined Glam as an advisor to the board. In January he resigned from his post as VP-corporate development for Microsoft and had reportedly been considering to launch his own startup. Earlier, Jaffe was corporate VP and CFO of MSN.
– iCrossing: Independent digital agency iCrossing elevated Don Scales to CEO, replacing founder Jeff Herzog. Scales has served as iCrossing’s president and COO for two years. Herzog, who founded iCrossing 10 years ago, will remain on the company’s board of directors, serving as vice chairman.
– WPP: Torrence Boone has been named CEO of Project Da Vinci, the global agency being built to service Dell Inc. Reporting to WPP’s CEO Martin Sorrell, Boone will oversee the agency’s marketing and brand equity. Previously, Boone served as president of Digitas Boston. Release.
– Big Fish Games: Game and software industries veteran Laurent De Segur has been promoted to CTO from VP of technology. Prior to joining Big Fish, he held senior engineering positions at Apple (NSDQ: AAPL), Amazon.com (NSDQ: AMZN) and Expedia.
– Joost: Danny Passman and John Schultz have been appointed as global head of programming strategy and director of programming strategy, respectively. They will be responsible for creating programming strategies to boost viewership. Passman and Schultz come from Dailymotion, where they helped grow US traffic through content acquisition and curation.