– Media6°: *NYTCo* and About.com exec Andrew Pancer has been hired as Media6°’s COO. In January, he had moved from About.com as COO to NYTCo (NYSE: NYT) to help with digital development initiatives and M&A activities. Release.
– Jobvite: Jobvite has appointed Tim Lambert to lead sales and business development as its chief revenue officer. With more than 15 years of sales and business development experience, he most recently worked at Spot Runner, where he served as VP-sales. Just a few weeks ago, the company appointed *Yahoo* vet Adam Hyder as its CTO.
– AdGent 007: The vertical ad net has named former Yahoo (NSDQ: YHOO) exec John Marcom, Jr. as its COO. Marcom headed Yahoo’s operations outside the U.S. Before Yahoo, Marcom was president, FT Americas at The FT. He has also served as head of revenue at AtomFilms (before its acquisition by Viacom).
– *McClatchy* Interactive: Just in time for the wage freeze… David Fitzpatrick II has been promoted to VP-strategic initiatives, from his post as VP-sales for *McClatchy* Interactive. He was also GM of Real Cities Network, an ad network aimed at serving the newspaper industry, and had served as managing partner for Vasari Communications before joining McClatchy (NYSE: MNI) in 2006. Release.
– Oprah Winfrey Network: Nicole Nichols is joining OWN as its SVP-communications and strategy, serving as the company’s chief spokesperson and developing communications strategies across the multi-platform venture. Most recently, she led entertainment communications as SVP at Disney/ABC Television Group.
– AP: Nigel Baker, an executive director at AP Television News in London, has been appointed VP of business operations for The Associated Press in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. He joined AP in 1994, having previously held senior editorial positions in Britan at Sky News and ITN and ahd set up TV news teams for Reuters.