– Yahoo: Seth Dallaire, former Senior Director of MSN Advertising Sales at Microsoft (NSDQ: MSFT), will become VP, Mid Market Sales at Yahoo (NSDQ: YHOO). He’ll be in charge of selling display advertising to mid-market advertisers and agencies.
– TheLadders.com: The site for $100,000+ jobs has hired Harpreet Grewal as CFO. He was most recently the EVP and CFO for VistaPrint Limited.
– Justin.tv: Yahoo alum David Aufhauser is the new CBO for Justin.tv. He comes from Bebo, where he was the VP, Business Development / Social Media.
– Bravo Media: Eric Cavanaugh has been named VP, Program Research for the multimedia content company. He comes from Zenith Media, where he had been SVP, Director Strategic Resources.
– Atari: The interactive gaming company has hired Anthony Jacobson as VP, business development ,and Pierre Hintze as VP, product development. Jacobson was most recently senior VP of game studios at PlaydayTV, and Hintze a senior producer at THQ.
– iVillage: Yahoo’s former Director of Corporate Communications for Advertising & Sales Lauren A. Meller is moving to iVillage to be its VP of Communications.
– TVGuide.com: Douglas J. Rowe has been named Senior Editor for the web spinoff. He will be based in Los Angeles. Rowe had been an entertainment writer at The Associated Press since 1991.