– Simulmedia: Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) veteran Jon Werther is joining as chief revenue officer. Most recently, he was EVP of integrated operations at AOL (NYSE: AOL). CEO Dave Morgan founded Simulmedia as well as marketing service Tacoda, which was sold to AOL in 2007.
– USA Today: Former Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) sales and marketing VP Gordon Lee Jones has been named SVP of ad sales for USA Today. He replaces Brett Wilson, who resigned late last year. Prior to Cablevision, Jones WAS SVP of sales for print and digital at the Tribune Co.
– KickApps: Longtime tech and media platforms exec Marc Hollander will now lead KickApps’ tech operations as EVP of technology. Prior to this role, he led the AOL Entertainment Engineering Group.
– Conde Nast: Michelle Myers makes her return to Conde Nast as VP and publisher of Lucky magazine. She comes from Time Inc., where she was founding publisher of People StyleWatch magazine. Earlier, she was publisher of Star and Shape magazine.
– Razorfish: VP of Media Sarah Baehr has left the Publicis-owned digital agency. As Razorfish looks for her replacement, it has named Patrick Hounsell, GM of media and marketing, interim national media head. Baehr had been with the company for five years and had replaced Jeff Lanctot when he was promoted to chief strategy officer in 2008. No word yet on where she’s headed next.
– Bizo: The B2B audience targeting platform has hired Bryan Burdick as corporate development officer. Burdick comes from ZoomInfo, where he served as COO. He currently serves on the board for Vivisimo.
– Comcast: Three marketing executives have been promoted: Bear Fisher is now SVP, creative director for E! Entertainment and The Style Network; and Leigh Anne Gardner and Mark Scheider are now SVP and VP, respectively, of print and online design for Comcast (NSDQ: CMCSA) Entertainment Group. Scheider reports to Gardner, who reports to Fisher, who reports to Suzanne Kolb, president of marketing, news and online for E! and Style.
– Audience Science: Denise Colella has signed on as chief revenue officer for the tech marketing company. Previously, she was VP of international for Yahoo’s RightMedia. Earlier in her career, she worked at DoubleClick’s Tokyo offices, where she developed online marketing products.
– Centro: MySpace exec Brian Berner has been appointed VP of midwest sales. He was the first sales person hired at MySpace, where he assisted in opening and establishing the Chicago sales office.