– Goodmail Systems: Peter Horan, former CEO at About.com and IAC (NSDQ: IACI) Advertising & Media, is relinquishing his CEO position at Goodmail Systems. He will still remain the Chairman. Going ahead, he plans to do angel investing and consulting for startups and media companies.
– MySpace: Katie Geminder, SVP of user experience and design, is leaving MySpace (NYSE: NWS) at the end of the week. She will be replaced by Mike Macadaan, the current VP of product. TechCrunch noted the news wasn’t much of a surprise, as Geminder and Van Natta have worked together for over 10 years, first at Amazon (NSDQ: AMZN), then at Facebook and Project Playlist.
– Blue Sky: Leslie Gittess is leaving her post as VP of business development for MLB Advanced Media to start up her own media advisory boutique, Blue Sky Media NYC. Gittess will advise companies, including startups, on digital strategy, VC fund raising and design and production services.
– iVillage: MTVN’s Kelli Callanan has joined as VP of marketing. Reporting to Catherine Balsam-Schwaber, SVP of marketing, Callanan will lead the marketing team in developing and supporting brand initiatives. She was previously at MTVN (NYSE: VIA), most recently serving as senior director of integrated marketing.
– Image Space Media: In-image ads company Image Space Media has hired Jeff Yolen as its EVP of sales and business development. He comes from EVRI.com, where he was acting EVP. Earlier, Yolen was chief revenue officer for Sphere, a company which was acquired by AOL (NYSE: AOL) in 2008.