– NexTag: Orbitz founder Jeffrey G. Katz has signed on as CEO of the comparison shopping site. He most recently served as chairman, president and CEO of LeapFrog Enterprises.
– BTIG: Pali Capital analysts Rich Greenfield and Walter Piecyk have joined investment brokerage BTIG to lead its new research group, where they will cover media, satellite, cable and telecommunications. Greenfield, covering entertainment, has previously held positions at Fulcrum Global Partners and Goldman Sachs. Piecyk, who covers telecoms, has also worked with Fulcrum, as well as PaineWebber and Nextel Communications. Greenfield recently spoke on a panel at our paidContent2010 conference. Video is available here.
– JEGI: Adam Gross has been promoted to chief marketing officer of The Jordan, Edmiston Group. He joined the company 10 years ago and most recently was VP of marketing and communications.
– Clicker: Jeff Shultz joined the company as SVP of business development. Prior to this he was CEO of Concert.tv. He had also worked in biz dev for NBC Internet and was an attorney for Linklaters in London.
– comScore: Joan FitzGerald has joined as VP of TV sales and business development. Aside from creating partnerships with data providers, she’ll oversee comScore’s efforts to expand digital measurement products into those of TV viewing. She comes from Arbitron, where she was VP of cross-platform services.
– NeoEdge: The casual games ad platform has hired Bob Lonigro as VP of sales. He has previously held senior sales positions at Electronic Arts’ Pogo.com, Future Media, IAC (NSDQ: IACI) and GeoCities.com. Prior to that, he worked in media planning, particularly at Ogilvy & Mather.