– Thrillist: Bauer Publishing’s Mark Oltarsh joins Thrillist as chief revenue officer. He previously was VP and group publisher of In Touch Weekly and Life & Style magazines. He has also held sales leadership positions at Spin, Conde Nast’s Details and Vanity Fair, and Dennis Publishing’s Maxim and Stuff.
– About: Mitchell Kreuch has been named SVP of sales, reporting directly to President and CEO Cella Irvine. A longtime sales exec, Kreuch comes from MySpace (NYSE: NWS) where he was VP of sales for the eastern and midwest regions. Prior to MySpace, he was regional VP of sales at Yahoo.
– Liberty Media:Liberty Media (NSDQ: LINTA) added the 10th director to its board, Andrea Wong. Two months ago she stepped down from her posts as president and CEO of Lifetime Entertainment Services.
– AP: Leaders from The New York Times Co. (NYSE: NYT) and Washington Post (NYSE: WPO) Media have joined the Associated Press’ board of directors. Michael Golden, vice chairman of NYTCo and COO for the company’s regional media group, and Kathatine Weymouth, CEO of Washington Post Media and publisher of The Washington Post are the newly elected members.
– Vevo: Vevo has appointed Holly Schomann to the new role of VP of programming and artist relations. She’ll report directly to GM Fred Santarpia. Previously, Schomann managed talent and label relations for Sirius XM (NSDQ: SIRI) and earlier was an independent music consultant for YouTube, among others.
– DataSphere: Michael May has signed on as VP of sales. He comes from Qwest, where he was VP of small business sales and service.
– Betawave: Pete Auerbach takes on the company’s new position, SVP of sales. He had been VP of ad sales at ZAM and previously was EVP of SD Media.