– MySpace: Manu Rekhi has been named GM of MySpace (NYSE: NWS) Games and developer platform. Most recently, he oversaw strategy, marketing, business development and corporate development at Lolapps. Before that he was a product manager at Google.
– Simulmedia: John Piccone has joined the company in the new role of VP of sales, reporting to Chief Revenue Officer Jon Werther. Piccone joins from Healthination where he was a founding member and SVP of business development and sales strategy. Prior to that he led sales at Blackarrow.
– SmartMoney: The Wall Street Journal‘s personal finance mag has added Ed Diller as its publisher, effective July 1. Diller is currently multimedia sales director for Journal, having joined Dow Jones in 2003.
– Ascent Media: Two new SVPs: David Walters will lead global technical operations and Eric Denna will head up global process design, both working out of Santa Monica and reporting to Douglas Parrish, EVP of operations. Walters previously was VP of tech operations at Disney’s internet vision, having earlier worked at *Microsoft*. Denna has held posts at Big Four auditors Ernst & Young, Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand.
– Studio One: Tony Quist is now VP of marketing. Most recently he worked for The Ellman Companies as director of sales and corporate partnerships for Westgate Sports & Entertainment Group.