– *American Greetings* Interactive: Josef Mandelbaum, the longtime president of AG Interactive, has left for a CEO position at an Israeli company, beginning early August. He didn’t name the company, saying only it is a “small public” one that has “a lot of potential for growth.” Sally Babcock has been promoted to his post, and had previously served as SVP of marketing, digital photography.
– BBC.com: Two key promotions: Miranda Cresswell has been upped to SVP of strategy and operations and Joy Chilowicz is now VP of U.S. ad sales. in addition to overseeing operations for the North America BBC.com, Cresswell will also be part of the global senior exec team focused on the company’s various business models.
– Neustar: Timothy Dodd will lead Neustar’s new Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) effort, a solutions provider for digital and mobile content delivery. He begins on June 21 and will create a new Los Angeles office. Dodd has most recently worked with Warner Bros. (NYSE: TWX), managing digital distribution and rights management.
– Permuto: Jeff Weitzman joins as CMO, a post he most recently held at Common Sense Media. Prior to that he was president and COO of Coupons.com and had led ad ops and account management at Yahoo.
– TagMan: The company has hired Ave Wrigley as CTO and Tim Jones as tech operations director. Wrigley previously headed up technology at ITN ON and Jones managed IT infrastructure and strategy for Tullo Marshall.