– High Gear Media: David Armitage joins as chief revenue officer. He’ll drive the company’s sales strategy and oversee the automotive sites, including its flagship TheCarConnection.com. Most recently, Armitage was VP and GM for automotive group Blue Kai.
– AdGenesis: Longtime PricewaterhouseCoopers Partner Michael Kelley has signed on to the new position of chief marketing officer. He’ll also continue to run his own venture, Unconventional Partners, which specializes in developing mobile and digital content. Prior to his 23-year-stint at PwC, he was a marketing executive at McDonald’s Corporation.
– Yangaroo: Yangaroo has appointed Karen Dealy as president of U.S. ad operations. A former marketing SVP at DG FastChannel, Dealy will lead the launch of a new ad delivery solution. She reports to CEO Scott Wambolt.
– Newegg: CEO and Director Talli Liu has departed the online retailer, socalTECH reports. Founder and Chairman Fred Chang will resume his role as CEO; S.C. Lee, EVP and company director, will serve as acting president of Newegg North America.
– MySpace: Rosabel Tao is moving into MySpace’s Beverly Hills, C.A. headquarters as SVP of corporate communications. Prior to founding her own consulting firm, Tao was VP of corporate communications at Spot Runner for four years.