– Aegis: The media house’s Carat agency has named ITV (LSE: ITV) social media manager Ben Ayers (pictured) as its associate director for social media. Via NMA.
– EMI Music: The music label’s London-based corporate communications head Amanda Conroy is leaving the company because new CEO Roger Faxon is headquartering EMI’s global comms at his New York office. Worldwide comms head Dylan Jones is taking the job.
– STV: The Scots broadcaster has named the Daily Record and Sunday Mail digital editor Iain Hepburn as editor of its STV Local hyperlocal network.
– Galleon: The AIM-listed multiplatform entertainment company, which focuses on emerging markets, is adding Yu Peng as executive director.
– Adfonic: The mobile advertising marketplace is adding AOL’s Toni Davison as ad ops head, TradeDoubler’s Nicola Reed as marketing head and Jim McNamara as US business development head.