– Offerpal Media: Mihir Shah has been named president and CEO. Chairman and former CEO George Garrick, who shifts to executive chairman, hired Shah in 2009 as chief revenue officer. Earlier, Shah was VP of ad networks for RockYou.
– Ziff Davis Enterprise: Bian Magnotta is now the company’s CTO, reporting to CFO and GM Michael Caruso. Most recently, he spent seven years at Reed Business Information as CTO and earlier, he was VP of business applications for Monster Worldwide.
– Dex One: Alfred T. Mockett joins as CEO and president, effective September 13. He has held CEO and executive positions in tech and telecommunications companies such as Memorex Telex, BT Group (NYSE: BT) and American Management Systems.
– Break Media: Three new execs join the team: Andy Signore is creative lead of the production studio; Hillary Evans is VP of integrated marketing; and Mel Lewis is director of sales and partnerships in the UK. Signore is a former MTV director and content development producer for Disney.com. Evans come from Martha Stewart Living, where she was director of digital marketing, and Lewis most recently worked at Peter Gabriel’s music site we7.com.
– Collective Media: Four new execs formerly of Yahoo (NSDQ: YHOO), Comcast (NSDQ: CMCSA), Turn, and Adap.tv, have signed up with the ad technology company: Kris Thoren, who previously built out the America