– LivingSocial: New additions to the team: Eric Eichman is COO; Doug Miller is VP of new business initiatives; and Camille Watson is VP of marketing and communications. Eichman is a former Rosetta Stone COO, while Miller was a VP at Expedia and Watson comes from Netflix (NSDQ: NFLX) and Stubhub.
– Zoove: Former CBSI head Joseph Gillespie has signed on as president and CEO for Zoove, the company that created StarStar abbreviated dial codes for mobile devices. He most recently headed up CNET.com and the CBSNews.com sites as EVP of CBS (NYSE: CBS) Interactive.
– Tremor Media: Dan Ruch was just promoted to VP of Europe, reporting to CEO Jason Glickman. Having previously been senior U.S. business development director, Ruch will now align the U.S. and European businesses.
– Atari: Alexander Chung has been appointed senior director of digital strategy and distribution, reporting to President Jim Wilson. Most recently, Chung had been consulting in business development and marketing for interactive publishing groups. Prior to that, he worked in business development at The Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) Internet Group.
– AdGenesis: McCann’s Alec Coughlin joins as VP of business development. He was previously SVP of Worldgroup EXP at McCann Worldgroup and earlier, SVP at William Morris Endeavor.