– Neustar Lisa Hook has been promoted to CEO from COO, while maintaining her post as president. She succeeds founding CEO Jeffrey Ganek who will remain chairman of the board. Prior to joining Neustar in 2008, Hook was president and CEO of Sunrocket, a consumer VOIP company.
– AT&T: App development veteran Peter Hill will lead AT&T’s innovation center initiative as VP of ecosystems and innovation. He previously led the technology behind the company’s U-verse TV service.
– Vibes Media: Julie Novack is joining as SVP of mobile solutions. She previously held a number of executive management positions at Razorfish, where she most recently was GM of digital experience and platforms.
– HipLogic: Two executives have been added to the management team: Jason Ling is now VP of product development and Stephanie Jorgl is head of marketing. Ling most recently headed mobile products and technology at MySpace (NSDQ: NWS), and Jorgl previously managed marketing for Opera.
– Where: Scott Hendrickson is now VP of ad sales. He comes from Sports Illustrated (NYSE: TWX), where he oversaw the youth portfolio as VP of sales and marketing.