– Resonate Networks: The online ad tech startup has hired former Demand Media exec George Stewart as its chief revenue officer, TechCrunch reports. Stewart was previously EVP of media sales at Demand and earlier, SVP of ad sales at Next New Networks. Resonate Networks raised a $5 million second round this past June.
– MyVideoRights: UK-based MyVideoRights has opened its U.S. office in New York and tapped Ron Schneier to lead it as COO. A longtime A&E Television Network executive, Schneier most recently served as a mobile/internet consultant for startups and created a new business unit at VNU/Nielsen called Nielsen Ventures.
– Oprah Winfrey Network: Two execs join OWN from Discovery Communications’ ad sales division: Darren Olive joins as VP of digital media ad sales and Jill Buzas is director of ad sales in the midwest region. Olive will be based in New York while Buzas will lead the Chicago office.
– XGraph: Fox and Yahoo (NSDQ: YHOO) veteran Mark Papia has been appointed chief revenue officer, a new position at XGraph. Most recently, he was SVP of sales for Fox Audience Network and SVP of performance marketing for Fox Interactive Media.
– 3Crowd: Former Digg chairman Jay Adelson is joining the 3Crowd board of directors, a company he has been involved with since its earliest days.