– Starcom MediaVest Group: Nearly three months after digital head Sean Finnegan exited Starcom MediaVest Group, the Publicis Groupe media shop has named his successor. Mindshare’s Lisa Weinstein joins SMG as president of Global Digital and Search. [Release]
– appssavvy: Rahul Daterao takes on the new position of CTO, responsible for technical and product development. He previously held the same post at KickApps and earlier in his career, he worked with Citigroup and Deutsche Bank. [Release]
– RecycleBank: Longtime marketing exec Javier Flaim has joined the environmental social platform as global marketing SVP. Most recently, he was partner and EVP of innovation at consulting firm Maddock Douglas.
– *Time* Inc.: Time Inc. (NYSE: TWX) is losing its veteran public relations head in one of the latest personnel shifts under the four-month reign of new CEO Jack Griffin. Dawn Bridges, SVP, corporate communications and Press Relations, will leave the magazine publisher following a transition period. The company is looking for a successor.
– Mojiva: Tony Nethercutt, previously VP of sales for Google’s AdMob, has joined mobile ad net Mojiva.com as general manager of North America. A 15-year veteran in digital media and mobile sales, Nethercutt once ran YouTube’s revenue strategy, which included managing the sales team, account management, and sales operations.