– BuzzLogic: Dave Hills is now CEO of the media index and analytics platform. Most recently, he was a general partner at KPG Ventures. Earlier in his career he was president and CEO of LookSmart (NSDQ: LOOK), and president of media solutions for 24/7 Real Media.
– TooFab.com: Entertainment and pop culture reporter Lawrence Yee has been named managing editor of the TMZ-owned celebrity news site. Since 2009 he was senior producer at Yahoo (NSDQ: YHOO) where he oversaw programming of entertainment content on the site’s front page. Prior to that, he was managing editor of Yahoo’s omg!.
– Buysight: The online performance advertising company has hired Phu Hoang as chief strategy officer. He previously spent over a decade at Yahoo, where he was one of the original technology leads and EVP. But more recently, he was on the management team at Kiva.org, a non-profit organization that lends entrepreneurs in developing countries small amounts of money.
– Sharethrough: Break Media’s former VP of ad operations Avi Brown has joined as VP of platform operations. He’s the second senior executive to have joined the Sharethrough team this year; in February, MySpace (NSDQ: NWS) and Forbes sales veteran Robert Pietsch was appointed VP of sales.
– eYeka: The Paris-based co-creation company has signed on Nicolas Borgis as VP of product to lead product, strategy, development and marketing. He joins from hotel site FastBooking where he was product and services director. eYeka launched in the U.S. in January.