– *NBC* Universal: Valari Dobson Staab has been appointed president of NBC (NSDQ: CMCSA) Local Media, a move that promotes John Wallace to president of NBCU Media Works. Until Staab officially joins in June, Wallace will continue to oversee Local Media. Staab comes from ABC’s TV stations, where she was president and GM of San Francisco-based KGO-TV. Wallace, who was president of Local Media since 2007, is now replacing outgoing exec John Eck.
– StockTwits: The social media platform for investors has added Chris Bullock as VP of corporate services and David Putnam as VP of product development. Bullock was previously director of product development for The NASDAQ OMX Group’s global investor relations solutions. Putnam was senior director of product management at Yahoo.
– Zynga: DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg has joined Zynga’s board of directors, CEO and Chief Product Officer Marc Pincus announced on the company blog. Prior to co-founding DreamWorks SKG in 1994 with Steven Spielberg and David Geffen, Katzenberg was chairman of The Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) Studios.
– Initiative: Two promotions at Interpublic Group’s communications company: Dave Rosner is EVP and director of Innovations and Tiffany Wagner is now VP of Innovations East. Rosner joined the company in 2006 and has led the Innovations team since late 2009.
– Tagged: Tish Whitcraft has signed on for the new position of chief customer officer. Whitcraft most recently was SVP of customer experience and operations for MySpace (NSDQ: NWS). With over 20 years of online experience, she earlier was global customer experience VP at Yahoo.