The latest executive moves in the digital media business…
– 7digital: eMusic’s European biz dev director James Wheatley is joining 7digital as biz dev VP, a new role, reporting to B2B commercial director Stephen Somerville.
– Accel: The VC firm is adding former SAP America CEO Paul Wahl as its “CEO-in-residence”, identifying new investment opportunities with the intent of starting or joining a new company.
– Specific Media: The online ads firm is adding Fox Networks Group’s Graeme Lynch as its UK publisher services director, reporting to European publisher services VP Katie Field.
– Rocket Fuel: Having just taken more funding, the ad tech company is adding TradeDoubler’s global marketing director Els De Witte as its UK marketing director, in London, as it expands globally.
– Raazorfish: chief creative officer Daniel Bonner and client services director William Lidstone are leaving the agency to join Razorfish, NMA reports.