– Samsung: Todd Pendleton is now CMO, reporting directly to Samsung Mobile President Dale Sohn. Prior to Samsung, he was with Nike for 15 years, most recently as global brand communications director.
– NBCUniversal: A new position at NBCU: Hilary Smith is now SVP of communications for the entertainment & digital networks and integrated media (E&DN/IM) portfolio. She adds communications oversight of Fandango, DailyCandy, Swirl and Television Without Pity. She was promoted from the post of SVP of communications in the women & lifestyle entertainment networks division.
– Digitas: Robert Cross joined as SVP, Media. In this role, he’ll lead digital media planning for the Kraft North America AOR, a team that combines the capabilities of Digitas and MediaVest. He comes from Mindshare, where he led the strategic planning for Sprint.
– Ensequence: Ensequence, which recently announced a partnership with Comcast (NSDQ: CMCSA) Spotlight to provide interactive TV ads, has appointed Paul Jelinek as SVP of global business operations. Most recently, he was SVP for A&E TV Networks.
– Rocket Fuel: Liza Hausman has been hired as VP of marketing, reporting to CEO and Co-Founder George John. She previously held the same title at Gigya.