– Grantland: David Cho, co-founder and publisher of the website The Awl, is leaving and relocating to Los Angeles to join Bill Simmons’ Grantland as director of business development. Cho’s replacement has been hired, Choire Sicha said, but has not yet been announced.
– Bleacher Report: Former United Online (NSDQ: UNTD) finance exec Drew Atherton has been hired as sports blog network Bleacher Report’s first CFO. Most recently, Atherton was COO/CFO of eNom, part of Demand Media.
– Payfone: Matthew Tucker is now COO of the American Express and Verizon-backed mobile payment service. He was most recently the president of Recyclebank and earlier, CEO of Rely Software.
– Kenshoo: Ziv Oren has signed on as chief information officer to lead the IT, production, and putomation departments as well as manage the day-to-day operations at Kenshoo’s Israeli site. He previously held the same position at 888 Holdings.
– Kantar Video: Two new hires: Andrew Chang as chief of staff and Brian Schorr as finance director. Chang most recently led 360i’s consumer insights & research team, while Schorr last served as finance director at WPP’s CommonHealth. Both will report to CEO Bill Lederer.
– Feed Company: Jonathan Quello is now VP of sales and Jeff Sue is director of publisher development. Quello comes from Alloy Media + Marketing, where he was director of digital ad sales, and Sue was manager of publisher development for Traffic Marketplace.