– Upstream: Simon Negus is the new COO for mobile marketing company Upstream. He joins from Microsoft (NSDQ: MSFT), where he had been a partner and general manager.
– LBi: Ilicco Elia is the new head of mobile for European digital marketing agency LBi. He joins from Thomson Reuters (NYSE: TRI), where he also ran mobile operations.
– Mediatonic: The game development studio Mediatonic has hired Oli Smith as a creative writer and producer. Smith made his name as the author of several Dr Who novels.
– GlobeCast: Philippe Rouxel is the new CMO of GlobeCast, the content delivery service provider that is part of France Telecom (NYSE: FTE). Prior to this, Rouxel was a vice president of business development for broadcaster France 24.
– IPC Media: Dave Sandham has been appointed to the role of ad operations director at magazine publishers IPC Media. He joins from Hearst Digital, where he had been commercial operations director.