– HealthiNation: Anthony Dunaif has joined HealthiNation as SVP of syndication and strategic partnerships. Previously, he was CMO of Inform Technologies.
– Machinima: Gaming industry veteran Amy Venier joins as VP of gaming partnership development, reporting to Jay Sampson, EVP of global ad sales and trade marketing. Most recently, Venier oversaw video game advertising for CBSi’s GameSpot, GameFAQs and Metacritic.
– Vevo: Jim Macnie has been appointed editorial director across Vevo’s online, mobile, tablet and connected TV platforms. He reports to Scott Reich, VP of original content and programming. Previously, Macnie worked as managing editor for VH1.com.
– Alexander Interactive: Philip Cotty is now technology director of e-comerce strategy and design agency Ai. He comes from Huge, where he held the same title. Prior to that, he was CTO at The Noo Group.
– Starz: Eric Becker has been promoted to VP of corporate communications for Starz Entertainment and Starz Media, from executive director of corporate communications for Starz Entertainment. Prior to joining Starz Entertainment in 1999, Becker was director of corporate communications for On Command Corporation.