Here are some of the latest executive-level hirings and departures from the world of digital media business…
– Wiggin: The media law firm is taking on BBC Worldwide’s digital media and technology business and legal affairs head David Deakin to its broadcast and digital content team, starting April. Clients he will advise on digital include Virgin Media and ITV.
– Qriously: The London mobile response advertising firm is adding former Dynamic Logic exec Joe Zahtila as North America GM and creditor insurance specialist Julian Kenny as finance and operations EVP as it sets upon a U.S. expansion.
– Shine 360°: BBC Worldwide’s consumer products creative director Frances Adams is joining Shine Group’s non-broadcast rights division as its first creative director from April.
– Guardian: GNM digital marketing head Steve Wing is now becoming mobile business director, overseeing the mobile, tablet and e-reader products’ commercial, under commercial executive director Adam Freeman.
– Digitas: Online advertising veteran Simon Calvert has signed on at Digitas as worldwide head of strategic planning, based in London and reporting to Mark Beeching, worldwide chief creative and strategy officer. Previously, Calvert was global chief planning officer and executive strategy director at Draftfcb.