Here is a roundup of some of the latest executive-level hirings and exits in the world of digital media business…
– Forbes Media: *Meredith* Kopit Levien has been promoted to chief revenue officer and Mark Howard has been elevated to SVP of digital advertising strategy. Levien joined Forbes four years ago and was most recently SVP/group publisher. In her new role, she will be responsible for the U.S. and European digital and print sales organization. Howard now leads digital ad strategy, and most recently was SVP of digital ad sales.
– Digitas Health: Tim Pantello joins as SVP, head of marketing, and Geoff McCleary is now VP/group director, mobile innovation. Now reporting to President and global CMO Michael du Toit, digital marketing and health industry veteran Pantello was previously managing partner at Tribal DDB. McCleary reports to SVP of emerging technologies and channels Brendan Gallagher, and will focus on healthcare marketing as it relates to Digitas Health’s mobile efforts.
– Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia: Karen Schuchardt has been named SVP of digital media sales. She’ll drive digital ad sales and develop integrated programs for MSLO’s magazine brands. Most recently, she was VP of convergent ad sales at Viacom.
– Time (NYSE: TWX) Inc.: Teri Everette has been appointed EVP of corporate communications, reporting to CEO Laura Lang. She comes from a 12-year tenure at News Corp. (NSDQ: NWS), where she most recently served as SVP of corporate affairs and corporate communications.
– TwelvefoldMedia: Jenny Brodowsky joins the ad targeting company as VP of sales, east. She comes from Cross Pixel Media, where she most recently served as director of sales.