PaidContent readers are invited to attend the Online Community Management Summit taking place June 28, 2012, in San Francisco at the Moscone Center. Community management and community relations are critical but often overlooked elements in online business.
Attractively priced at $99, Community Summit focuses on community in the age of social media and brings together top online community management gurus. Join us for detailed discussion and networking with a look at the best practices in community management and community relations in the age of social media. Leaders in the space will share their expertise on a range of topics. Bring your top community management issues and learn from the best.
- Building community through internal and social engagement
- The revenue monster: the role of community relations in monetization and sales
- Managing social media to build community
- Public relations, marketing and community
Attendees will strengthen their community acumen in the following areas:
- Creating scalable community models
- Creating communities from the beginning
- Tools of the trade, make your life simpler
- Metrics and measurement
- Conversion and up-sell vs. happy customers
- Brand management
- Resolving conflicts, crisis management
- and more . . .
PaidContent readers can preregister online by June 22 for $99 at http://CommunitySummit.org/register/
Tech Career Expo and DevJam are owned and operated by Engage Digital.