We took a little break last week, but now we’re back. And what a week it’s been: The media world watched as Dalton Caldwell’s App.net hit (and exceeded) its funding goals, Twitter threw down the API gauntlet, and the latest batch of quarterly earnings calls revealed bad news for giants like Facebook, Zynga and Groupon. But despite the turmoil, our jobs board remains strong. Here are some of the latest and most interesting listings:
- NASCAR: Director, Analytics and Data Operations (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Viacom Media Networks: Director, Product Development — Content Creation Tools (New York)
- Univision Radio: Content Manager (Miami)
- Random House, Inc: Manager, Digital Communications (New York)
- NBC: Digital Marketing Freelancer (Universal City, Calif.)
We also have more listings from companies like Bloomberg LP, About.com, the Integer Group and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.