What a week! Romney tried to take down Big Bird in last Wednesday’s presidential debate, PBS issued a swift and clever rebuttal, and the new Kindle Paperwhite proved to be the hot item of the week. Meanwhile we have a fresh batch of new job listings from some of the most exciting media companies across the nation. Check out some of the latest:
- Acquinity Interactive: Director of Online Marketing — Sweepstakes.com (New York)
- Warner Bros. Entertainment: Director, Social Media (Burbank, Calif.)
- American Press Institute: Executive Director (Arlington, Va.)
- NASCAR: Coordinator, Digital Communications — Fan and Media Engagement Center (Charlotte, N.C.)
- SuccessFactors: Sr. Marketing Content Manager (San Mateo, Calif.)
We also have more listings from companies like Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., Yoh, Gannett Co., Inc. and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.