It’s been a tumultuous week in media, with the announced shutdown of The Daily and the continued reshuffling over at News Corp serving as fuel for debate about the best practices for delivering online content. Meanwhile our jobs board has the latest batch of listings from companies across the country:
- Patch.com: Director of Consumer Marketing (New York)
- Newspaper Association of America: Advertising and Revenue Executive (Arlington, Va.)
- LiveOps: Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Redwood City, Calif.)
- Edelman: Digital Knowledge Manager (New York)
- The Integer Group: Senior Social Media Strategist (Des Moines, Iowa)
We also have other listings from companies like Demand Media, Target, SuccessFactors and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.