Here at paidContent, we’re relieved that our three-day weekend was calmer than the scene over at Burger King, whose Twitter account was hacked over the holiday. Although the fast food company seems to have recovered from the incident (and gained a nice boost in followers), we’ll stick to bringing you the latest batch of job postings from around the country:
- Fox News Channel: Manager, Strategy and Design (Digital) (New York)
- Akamai Technologies: Senior Director, Business Development (San Mateo, Calif.)
- KPCC — Southern California Public Radio: Product Manager, Mobile News and Monetization (Pasadena, Calif.)
- Squaremouth: Online Marketing Manager (St. Petersburg, Fla.)
- Applico, Inc.: Copywriter/Journalist (New York)
We also have more listings from companies like Pace, Rebellion Media, Crackle Network at Sony Pictures and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.