We kicked off our 2013 conference calendar with last week’s Structure:Data in New York City, and the response has been fantastic: Our colleagues over at GigaOM have the full conference wrap-up. We’re already gearing up for our next event: PaidContent Live will also take place in New York City on April 17. We’ll be spending the day delving into the economics of content and chatting with media industry veterans, the latest digital content startups and the movers, thinkers and innovators across the industry. Check out the full speaker lineup here, and register now — tickets are selling fast.
And speaking of media, check out our latest batch of job listings from media companies across the country:
- Edelman Digital: Creative Director (Los Angeles)
- Brightcove: Senior Account Director (New York)
- Gannett Co., Inc.: President and Publisher (Green Bay, Wis.)
- Comcast: Executive Director, XFTV Programming (Philadelphia)
- Viacom Media Networks: SEO Manager-Nickelodeon (New York)
We also have other listings from companies like Crackle Network at Sony Pictures, Rebellion Media, Thomson Reuters and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.