Last week was another tumultuous one for the newspaper industry: The Chicago Sun-Times laid off all 28 of its staff photographers, and Mathew Ingram contemplated what that means for the future of the photo desk and photojournalism at large. Meanwhile the media industry at large keeps chugging along. Check out the latest batch of job listings from some of the most exciting media companies across the country:
- Scripps Networks: Digital Programming Manager for Cooking Channel (New York)
- NBC: Account Manager (Universal City, Calif.)
- Direct Brands: Project Manager (New York)
- Eleventh Hour: Director of Marketing Communications (Knoxville, Tenn.)
- IOMEDIA: Digital Producer (New York)
We also have listings from companies like HitBliss, Bloomberg, Planned Parenthood Federation of America and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.