It’s an exciting week at paidContent: Our colleagues at GigaOM just launched the new site for RoadMap 2013, their signature design and technology conference, and announced the first round of speakers. This November several of last year’s most popular guests will return to the stage, including Jack Dorsey. The two-day show will also feature a round of newcomers like Michelle Lam (True&Co.), Sean Rad (Tinder), Danae Ringelmann (Indiegogo) and more. Be sure to check out Om’s post for more information, and be sure to buy your ticket now, before they sell out. In the meantime, check out our latest batch of job listings from tech companies around the country:
- Onion, Inc.: Public Relations and Communication Director (Chicago)
- Briabe Mobile: Traffic Manager / Ad Operations (Venice, Calif.)
- The New York Times: Crosswords/Games Marketing Manager (New York)
- Gannett Co., Inc.: Manager, Sales Strategy (McLean, Va.)
- Akamai Technologies: Chief Strategist (San Mateo, Calif.)
We also have other listings from companies like Bloomberg, Sony Pictures Entertainment, NASCAR Digital Media and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.